No Tags Found!

Etishri
Hello Friends! I m looking for the methods used by different IT co.(medium size) for performance Appraisals.. plz help me out with this project:confused: Thanx.
From India, Jaipur
Etishri
Hi
The Project is about finding the methods of Performance Appraisals in diff IT co like TCS INFOSYS TechM n Middle size IT co as wel.. i Have to Analyse all those methods n choose the best one for a middle size IT co n draft a policy for them as wel...

From India, Jaipur
nashbramhall

Please search CiteHR/the web and also see my posts on Reasearch methodology and MBA projects.
From United Kingdom
Etishri
hi i tried dat bt nt much useful info.. i specificaly need process n methods of Appraisals in Tech M, Infosys, TCS.. plz send me ASAP. Thanx
From India, Jaipur
Etishri
Hi I cud nt gt much info searching the Web.. i need Data specifically about Process n Methods of Appraisals In TCS TechM Infosys... Thanx
From India, Jaipur
keerthi8508

Hi guys, myself keerthi . i just completed my MBAfinal sem exams ten days back, now working in a consultansy as an HR Consultant ......... big hai to everyone
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.