balaji2431
Background verification process

I am a working professional from last 13 yrs and I have worked in 4 companies as of now. Due to some issue in corporate environment I am not able to get promotion and working as senior associate. Currently I lost my job due to process ramp down . If I would hide previous experience before 2013 because the data before 2013 is not available on UAN portal. Is it possible to hde experience to get the job. What other procedure companies follow to check previous employer if not available on UAN portal. If someone hide experience.

From India, Noida
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You claim you are having 13 years of experience and why you want to hide experience prior to 2013 ? In what way it will help you to get job. PF UAN got implemented by Sep,2014. If you are going to hide the details in the Resume the future employer might not verify. But some how if they come to know after joining then it would become a trouble for you.

Is the experience prior to 2013 is not related experience ?

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.