No Tags Found!

shabattar
Hi,
i m sara ,i also hr in an IT company,we r apponited Admin facilitator he is working with 2 month but till date he dosent accept his role ,mean whatever information about project we had given to him but after sometime when we ask some question his still confuse ,so much time manager also angry with him ,he is very inactive in his work overall performance bad,but still he is admin facilitator in a higher post so what would be the solution of that issue ? what we can do?how i counsel him plz if any solution kindly give me replay.
Thanku.................

From India, Mumbai
abhash2010

Dear Sanika,
How many employees do you have in your company.
Fro a small company between 1-100, it can be managed by stamp in-out time validating machine which is available easily in Mumbai area which is very cost effective & most reliable. ( its similar to punching machine use for railway coupons )
Or else for modernized way u can use swipe card machine ( but i don't recommend that since it can be passed onto others )
If u need the details for Punching Machine, u can contact me.
Abhash

From India
searchall
The Biometric Reader also has an option of entering the password in case the finger print does not work. There is also another option of Manual entry which will only be controlled by the Centralised Attedance Software user or The HR. A weekly report of Non punchers can be taken and given to their respective HODs. We are using the Biometric system for more than 1700 employees.
From United States, Indianapolis
gomes6122
Hi sanika,
It happens when you use the Bio-Metric system. the best way is if you have security guard in place keep a manual attendance register over there and instruct the security guard to note the timings of the employees who can't punch with this you will monitor those employees who are coming late and get a idea regarding late comers.
Regards, Derek Gomes

From India, Surat
admin.delhi@mwgroup.net
we have an agreement with a outsources service providers and there is an hike in minimum wages in delhi. So I need a draft format letter for HIKE IN MINIMUM WAGES.
From United States, Durham
boss2966

You can try with face reading bio metric attendance system, nowadays it is successful, even with cut mark, mustach, beard and without mustach and beard it will recognise.
You can check and contact with them through <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) link.

From India, Kumbakonam
rxdebeaufort
Sanika, can you let me know how many employees you have and thier mode of transport with regards to arriving at work and from where?
I feel that i can solve your problem but need the following information as I was the Logistics Transport Manager in Abu Dhabi, responsible for over 400 buses and 15,000 workers. We had similar problems but where able to solve all of the problems on site.
So if you can let we have the answers to the following questions maybe we can work on this together.
Are the workers based in a Labour Camp or private accommodation
What type of buses used
These are just a couple of points to be going on with.
Regards
Roger

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
pooja_1september

Hi, I f you are giving the attendence card, then instruct them to make it siged by HOD so that cross checking is possible. Regards
From India, Ghaziabad
kumar kodukulla
We too facing the same problem. But we get attendance in excel sheet from all the departments. Also we kept a register in Security for the people whose punching is not accepting by the reader due to various reasons. They write their in/out timings and sign in the register in the presence of Security Officer. Also we cross check the punching details with department attendance everyday. Though it is a time taking process we are getting good results.
rgds
kumar kodukulla

From India
Adminexecutive
Hi,
My best wishes u to managing the people........
The best thing to recover from the attendance prob is to be checked whether the machine is branded, bcos now a days like machines all imported from chine, as we already knw the chine products are not best for long usage.
Nxt if possible ask ur Management to arrange surveillance cameras for entrance in that office, there are 2 in one benefit one the person got caught who are misuse the operation and the second one is security reason.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.