No Tags Found!

RiazFarooqui
Only InCompetent bosses used to do such kind of tactics, only the way to expose his incompetence is to always bring him on table to discuss professional issues company betterment issues, process enhancement issues, Discussion Table is the only place where you can expose un-professional, un-ethical and In-competent bosses in a decent way, yes that route is long but the only way to resolve the issue permanently.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Divnain
Hi Sona,

Things seem to be different to me...

1st .. Your working performance is excellent - this is not comfortable to your

fellow competitors ( i must say).. u know.. collegues are just not collegues

They compete.. they bring the excellent worker down to get up in the organisation & this is every where.... Remember.. ur problem started when a new person joined ur organisation.. u were not comfortable with ur boss habits of early going & not taking care of his team etc etc & in good faith u told these things to this new person... ( which u must not .. in any case )... Now this new person is very clever & u gave him/her proper arsenal to attack on you... He must have told ur boss the things that u told him but with some other spicy touch.. I hope u understand...he / she does this to gain in the organisation & bring you down... & then he planted some of his referances in your organisation ( I m sure he must have said to ur boss that his recruited people will do good work than yours )... & those people don't even talk with your team properly.. SO this was the problem thing ... (-:

To solve this puzzle .. may i ask you to follow the following :

1. Never ever speak any complain ( in this scenario) to anyone , not to even your closest of friend in the organisation... ( u never know who is where & who is harming you.. ultimately u r the sufferer & u have to tackle this situation yourself).. You show them that u beleive them.. but u just don't have any complaints...

2. Try to talk more to your boss ( not for the problems .. but for the things u do in the organisation.. the normal regular things... If your Boss beleives in divide & rule strategy than he / she may ask about your opinion about certain employees ( in that case , simply REMEMBER that you just have to say positive for everyone .. otherwise he will pass your negative observations to the concerned employee & that will create more differences between your team...)

3. That Person... Leave him as it is.. if he talks rude.. don't respond back.. if his team talks rude , don't respond back... You stick to your work & your work will speak itself.. Yes one certain thing... Try to do official things only when your Boss forwards them to you.. DON'T initiate & complete jobs if this person forwards them to you... In case This Person or His Team forwards you any job.. just ask your Boss That " Sir, This is the Job forwarded to me / my team by this person.. may I do this" If in case your Boss to do the job Than you do other wise Don't.. This will boost your Boss confidence in you & will make things easy... This will also stop that person / his team to take advantage of the things done by you or your team

4. One thing.. u wrote that one day ur Boss's Boss called u & said that your boss was complaining about ur performance & when u come back ur boss asked you.. what his boss said to u & u said " we will talk later" .. You maust have talked to you Boss that time.. This is management strategy.. If you want more work from a good employee just ask him that his work is not satisfactory.. I mean there may be a chance that your boss had not asked anything to his boss & thaey have more jobs to do & very less working people( who complete the jobs) .. In That case your reply was to be like this.. With a smile on your face... " Are Sir... What r u saying.. there r many things that i do... but if u think something i missed just let me know.. i will complete that also"...

Rest later, It's 9.30 am & I have to go to my Job. (-: Hope your things will get comfortable...

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.