Kanchan Gupta 2008
Just concentrate on your Roles. Make yourself Emptional Stable. Think on every aspect before taking any decision. don’t be afraid of anything Do ur best
From India, Indore
knagpal
I would suggest you to concentrate on yours work.Politics is everywhere-whther the company is big or small.

Job change is not the solution for it.One should be capable of dealing with politics in the company and move forward.

Boost up yours performance .You guys are in company to build up yours career.

-Khushboo

From India, Indore
kapilsinghal

i faced same problrm with my agm too during my project but it was for 12 weeks so i managed some how.
From India, Vadodara
nandu4u11

Hi Sona,
As you have mentioned i think you want to work in the current company only..right??? Well you speak to all the recruiters of your company and if all of you are facing the same problem, put it in front of the management in a group. If it will not work then treat your boss as he is treating you people....make him realize that what ever he is doing is not good for the company....and discuss it with him directly along with your colleagues....OK
And give your best to the company.......
Take care...
regards,
Nandita

From India, Hyderabad
Uday Kodati

Hi,
I would like to tell you the best solution. Ignore the fact that your boss is doing nothing and concentrate on your work. More over the politics are everywhere. Please don't carry yourself just like that gossiping. Ensure your performance is not effected by all these things. Though you informed the top management nothing really worked out. As it is just beginning of your carrier and you have to see lot of things in the corporate world. Just wait for sometime and time will give you the best solution.

From India, Srikakulam
sdb_18
hi, sheetal here. gone thru ur problem. just want to tell u that hang on there becoz da co. is gud. Secondly politics takes place everywhere in da job. dont get involved in da politics, if u can't play it. just do ur work, get da required experience and move on. aviod ur executive he will cause more problems and enjoy with ur team.

recruiter.sona
Thanks alll....
yes i will do concentrate on my work..but my problem is our team is devided in two parts becz of executive.. so there is no communication and all... and they r new joinees..and executive reference candidates...not talking with us properly..i dont know wht tht execuitve told the...and boss resposiblity is t make isshue solve..he is not doing that.

From India, Mumbai
hammad.malik
Dear Sona,

It is execellent loyalty that any organization can have from employee. Thumbs Up!!

As you have informed everyone , not once but twice. So now , only work as you were doing infact more than that , no problem communication level is low , but your output , must not be low.
(it is very difficult to do than easy to said , but nothing is impossible)

As all said , keep yourself on the cool n calm position , politicking , back bitings , kick off strategies , etc are the common tool in any organization in the world.

Only , one thing can make you happy is your work and reporting of that work to top management.

While that , keep on searching another good position in the market might available for U!

till than you will not get the chance , do not take decesion of leaving the organization , because, i think so , that what they want from you.

so Be Firm!
Be Energetic
Be Politicking

Get involve yourself with them , like "Cook the Conflict Concept" , Cook the Conflict and get your objectives out of it, but they must get you like " you are changed and alligning with their roles " etc... Try to have some parties with them , lunch , dinners High tea , etc. Out of Box Parties ,, Just Act! and get your objectives ...

It's Politicking ! But It requires always !!!

By that you will be able to get this resolved i hope so.

DO not Leave the company !!! This is something Normal happenings......

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Manish Sawjiani
Recruiter.Sona How many jobs will you change? I think under the situation go for GANDHIGIRI. See that your patience does not run out. Let your bosses patience run out. All the Best
From India, Madras
recruiter.sona
now please help me....
4-5 days back my boss had meeting with Top management, i dont know what he exaclty told him. but he called me and said ki your boss complained about you, you have object in every isshue...i said no sir..im doing my work..sir said ki we know you are a gud performer so we dnt want to loose you..we will find some solution.
when i came from sir cabin my boss asked me why sir called you..
i replied back ki i will talk with u later.
now please help me what should i do....

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.