No Tags Found!

rekha-thakur
Respected HRs, Need a help! Kindly share performance appraisal form for Project Manager for an IT company. Regards Rekha Thakur

raghunath_bv

Hi Rekha,
Greetings to you for the day.
You may please go through the Performance Appraisal Form, Skill Matrix etc in the cite.
Please note that the appraisal for the organizations are more or less similar.you need to work on Key Responsibility Areas of all the segments in your organization like production,
finance, HR etc.
All that you need to do is to down load the Skill Matrix and study the same the first segment in the matrix will be the same and in the second segment you need to add KRAs and fix up the ratings as per your company standards and you need to take the help of the respective department heads and work on implementing the Performance Appraisal.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
rekha-thakur
Thanks for the reply Sir, though I am trying to create this as per your advice. Mistakes are not welcomed at this point.

I would be really thankful to you all if anyone can provide me the actual form.

raghunath_bv

Madam, Hope you are able to work on the performance appraisal, it case of any doubt you post the same in this cite, I shall revert back to you
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.