No Tags Found!

ravikrjain
I have submitted my resignation to the current company as I need to move ahead with my career. I have a good offer but they need me to join in 1 month while my company notice period is 2 month. So I will be serving 1 month notice period & want to buy the other month. As per parent company policy which acquired our company before 6 month, it is clearly mentioned that "your employment contract may be terminated by either party giving two month's notice or in the absence of such notice by paying two month's salary to the other party". My manger is not ready to relieve me before two month and my HR is also saying that this option will work only if manager is ready to relieve you"
1. Is she right? or she is not aware as the management is still the same and not from the parent company?
2. Should i approach to parent company's management and can i mention that i am ready to buy the notice period. because it might be possible that parent company is not aware about my situation?

From India, Bangalore
arunragavan
Well dude, i was exactly in the same situtation as you were in. I found it difficult to negotiate since my manager wasnt ready to release me within 1 month or even 45 days.
Talk with your manager and finish off your duties and let see if he releases u early

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.