Manish.Kumar
Dear Rajesh,
The same problem to download the HR mannual file I faced.
I too refeshing and ading up in prevailing policies in my Co.
which might be useful for me or if anything I can be able to suggest you
If you could sent the same
rgds,
Manish Kumar

From India, Lucknow
jollyb

Hi Rajesh,
I am also preparing HR employee manual for our company and I rally need somthing that can help me out in formulating HR manual (including all the ploicies & procedures) as I have never done such kind of exercise. But I am unable to open ur attachement. I'll be greatful if you can mail it to my id i.e
Thanx in advance. Hope to have a quick responce from ur side.
Regards,
Jolly

From India, Udaipur
nvraovskp

Dear Rajesh
You have done a nice thing and the manual given by you will be very helpful to each and every HR professionals who joined in their employment newly and where the organization has not any such manuals
Thanks once again
NVRao
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
dheepthisubramaniam
hi,
I am working as a HR executive in a service oriented company(Trading and Distribution company),
I have been asked to prepare a HR manual,
Even though I don have enough of experience to prepare a hr manual,I have taken this as a challenge,
can any one help me to succed in this challenge?
Regards,
Dheepthi

From India, Madras
joanneb

I am not sure if sharing such an exhaustive document is permitted under any employment contract. The HR Manual is usually considerd part of a company's confidential information.
I think any HR Professional willing to upload and share such document with others outside of their organisation is risking their employment and also their professional reputation.
Please think carefully before asking another professional to share such information and then about whether you should share it.
JB

From United Kingdom, London
Khalil ur Rehman
Hi all ,
some of our employees have a practice to go directly without any intimation. Although they have official assignment but our CEO desired to join office first and then go any where, specially on Saturday & Monday.
I need a draft comprising inter office correspondence as well as your view regarding the same practice
tks
Khalil ur Rehman.

From Pakistan, Karachi
m_ali8
Hi! Everyone
Need a little favour from everyone using this portal.
I am in urgent need of H.R. Manual for a construction company which must comply with labour laws for a skilled and unskilled labours, also they cover policies regarding permanent employment and contract employment within the Company.
Thanks,
Ali

From Pakistan, Karachi
Bhumika Desai
Dear all, This is Bhumika Desai. I recently joined as HR EXECUTIVE and been asked to prepare HR MANUAL. Plz help me out with how to go about. Regards Bhumika Desai
From India, Mumbai
patelshazia7@gmail.com
can any one tell me what kind of Format should be used to make HR manual for B-schools... plz rep urgently.
From India, Pune
neesu

Dear Friends, I want to start the series on HR Manual, which will help all of us to guide to form new HR Manual or review the HR Manual. All of you are requested to Post the HR Manual. Regards
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.