No Tags Found!

preet_jhang2004@yahoo.com

Ram,
Nothing very new. We all know but its people like you who bring it out at intervals and wake up the subconsious!!!
I sincerely hope that thoes who have responded wake up in true sense and do a bit towards that.
This also is a fact that we realize and miss these human relation once they are gone.......I am one among them but Alas!! its too late
So wake up frinds and do whatevr you can till they are there with you kyunki kaal ho na ho!!!!!!
Cordially,
preet

From India, Bangalore
Bushra
Hey Ram,
It's one of the WONDERFUL articles i ever read, very touching.
In this busy life, we almost tend to forget the importance of true relationships....This article should definitely help everybody understand the real meaning of relationships and learn to respect their elders specially parents ..... whom we owe a lotttttttttttttttttt .....
Regards,
Bushra

From India, Hyderabad
muralidhar prasad
It is eqally my feeling too , it once again made me to recall my childhood days. We can only make our parents happy by looking into their small interests and satisfy them. It is really great and thank you for sharing a happy incident from your life.
goodluck
amdprasad

From India, Mumbai
jeevanraveendran

Dear Ram....

It was really touching.. it hurts to think that i have nothing left to do for my parents as both of them are resting in peace.

Being the only child of my parents, my MOM use to pamper me but Dad was really determined that i should never be a spoiled brat, as i grew up and specially after I followed his path to a law school, we were the best friends, i miss his voice, the hug and the good times we used to share.

Recently i came across an article with the following quote:

till the age of 5 pamper your children, till 14 be strict with them, punish them when you must, after that keep them as your best friends!

in my school days i was such a rougue that i would not eat a dosa if it was perfectly round in shape, never drink milk because i didnt like the smell of it or eat a fish , specially the curry !

things changed when once for a birth day i was taken by my dad to an orphanage where only mentally retarded children were there!

i was shell shocked to find them and when my dad said son , just think how privilaged are you when compared to these kids!!!!

i have no words to describe the kind of T&D i got from my DAD, iam sure ever one of us would have similar eperiences to cherish, as some one rightly said you never realise that your parents were really good until and unless you become one.

my only request to all here is to take care of your loved ones when they are still alive... other wise it might be late.. too late!

best regards

Jeevan.

From India, Pune
Christabel
Hi,
It is indeed touching, especially for those of us who are parents as we have now stepped into the shoes of our parents. As parents, one thinks of nothing except give, give and give sometimes it may even hurt but it is done absolutely unconditionally. But as Children, we have often failed to even realise that parents also have feelings and they need to be loved and reciprocated.
I for one feel that we need to reach out to them everytime they need our help especially in their old age - be it materialistically or physically.
Regards,
Chris

From India, Panipat
nn_tiwari

Hi Ram Really a very good & touching story. We must take care of our parents as we are taking care of our child. Good one. N N Tiwari
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.