No Tags Found!

P N Krishnan

First, your objective is laudable and may God\'s blessings get showered on the venture.
The first name that stuck me was SADAK - to denote street. Then I remembered that we usually bless people who give us food with \"anna dhata sukhi bhava\". So, combining these two I thought SADAK could stand for Sukhi Anna Dhata Aahar Kendra. Does it sound OK? P N Krishnan

From India, Coimbatore
pillaip

Hi, Since the objective is not only providing food for the needy people but other social causes also suggesting the following: "Sahridaya" "Sumanas" "Kaarunya" Regards, Prabhakar
From India, Bangalore
envirocarelabs

Dear Dr. Vinay,
It is good to see that you have set out on a noble mission which gels with your name. It is nice to see the response to your appeal in terms of many suggestions provided by fellow members. I do agree that the name you decide should be in sync with your Mission & Vision Statement. You may want to decide if it should appeal to just Indians or be broad based. Offering a few suggestions below:-
Lighthouse
SalveAge
Samarpan
Sanjog
Jeevan Taara
My very best wishes for the success of your endeavor
r.s.patwardhan

From India, Mumbai
Vinay Pitchika

Hello Everyone
Thank you so much for the support.. I never expected such a huge response... And yes, this venture will not have any political ambitions in future whatsoever.
I really liked the AMMA concept, but it will be very closely symbolized as Ms. Jayalalitha's venture in Tamil Nadu. I will be starting it in Chennai, so I would not go with this name.
Other good options I noticed are SADAK, Lighthouse, SalveAge. I will share these with my friends and will decide upon a name.
I thank once again to all the people who gave me ideas.
Regards
Vinay

From Germany, Munich
simplesiva
Dear Vinay
It is good to hear the people like you are emerged to do soicial work.
I also agreed with the said by Mr parm and Mr.jatinder.
Name can be coined as vision and mission statements are ready. The name AMMA can be suited with your plan.
As i am working in NGO feel free to contact to avail more ideas
my no.9462938790

From India, Tikri
capitol

Hi, Few more suggestions. 1. KHANA DENA 2. ANNADATHA SUKHIBHAVA 3. SHARE FOOD Regards, Rathna
From India, Bangalore
capitol

Dear Dr Vinay, Some more suggestions, KHANA DENA SHARE MY FOOD SHARE FOOD ANNADATHA ANNADATHA SUKHIBHAVA Regards, Rathna
From India, Bangalore
secuturebureau

Feed a man today he will be hungry again tomorrow! Teach a livelihood he will never be hungry again. The aim of your NGO should not be to feed the homeless on the streets but possibly provide them with a scope of livelihood that may provide a roof on their head and food in their belly with their own capability with a little help from you. Trust I have been able to make myself understood.
If you desire further granularity pl contact me.
Ujjal Ghatak

Kolkata.

From India, Bangalore
barberml

Dear Brother,
It is a very good thought to start an NGO with a view to provide free food to the homeless people.
But I am of different opinion.
Why dont you plan to rehabilitate such homeless person and make them capable to stand on their own feet and earn bread and butter for themselves.
However, even if you want to do distribution of free food, you can keep any name, because there is nothing in the name. Your work should be concrete one.
With best wishes,

From India
bashamsp

Dear Dr. Vinay My suggestion is "AMMRUTHA HASTHA" Regards, BashaMSP
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.