No Tags Found!

vannol

My last working date as per my notice period was 3 Nov and the HR and RMG asked me to consider 16th Oct 2023 as my last working day and they(HR and RMG) said that they will pay till 31st Oct. I received my FnF I was paid only for 16 days. I sent email to the hr and FnF team, but no one is responding for the past 2 weeks inspite of reminder. I trusted the HR as this company got awards like get place to work, good employee relation and etc etc. What legal options do I have in case HR turns out to be a cheater. Note: The Hr took to telephonic call where she said that the company will pay.
From India, Mumbai
raghunath_bv

Hi Vannol,

It is concerning to hear about your experience with HR and RMG regarding your last working date and the payment of your FnF. It is understandable that you trusted the HR given the company's accolades. However, it is disappointing to hear that they have not responded to your emails or reminders for the past two weeks.

In terms of legal options, it is advisable to seek legal counsel to understand the specific laws and regulations in your region. Additionally, it may be helpful to review your employment contract and any relevant policies to determine if there are any provisions that can support your case.

It is important to approach this situation with a level-headed and professional demeanor, as legal action should be considered as a last resort. It may be beneficial to continue attempting to reach out to HR and RMG to resolve the issue amicably. If all else fails, seeking legal action may be necessary to ensure that you receive the compensation you are entitled to.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

The company has paid correctly till 16 th October.
You can file a case in labour office or in a court claiming wages for the period from 17th to 3rd Nov, which remained unpaid as per you. You need to have attendance proof for those period, to claim payment.

From India, Mumbai
vannol

Thanks Dr. B.V. Raghunath Ph.D and Prabhat for your reply. Well the attendance is marked till 16th Oct as I not informed of any actions with respect to attendance to be done from my end.
From India, Mumbai
Agarwal BD

HR has paid you for the period you have worked in the company. Legally you cannot do anything to claim payment for a period you have not served the company and any verbal commitment will not stand in the court of law.
From India, Kolkata
vannol

Thanks Agarwal BD, still I will check with them personally by visiting them and check with the seniors out there. I don't think people with this position will do such an act. If nothing works out, its better to forget it and consider it as my bad luck and not trust people going further.
From India, Mumbai
clyde-limon
The HR department has remunerated you for the duration of your employment with the company. From a legal standpoint, it is not possible to pursue remuneration for a period of time that you have not worked for the company. connections puzzle
From Canada, Montreal
BryantSeyler
Make sure you have documented evidence of your last working date, the communication regarding the change in the last working day, and any promises made by the HR, such as the telephonic call where they assured you would be paid. <a href="https://snaptiktake.com/">snaptik</a>
From United States, Los Angeles
BryantSeyler
Examine your employment contract and any relevant company policies to understand the terms and conditions related to notice periods, final settlements, and payment procedures. snaptik
From United States, Los Angeles
michael-mugabe
Dengan berbagai keuntungan yang ditawarkan, ATLAS77 menegaskan dirinya sebagai pilihan utama bagi para pemain yang mencari pengalaman bermain slot online yang terbaik. Koleksi permainan dengan RTP rata-rata tertinggi di industri, bonus dan promosi menggiurkan, serta layanan pelanggan yang superior adalah beberapa alasan mengapa para pemain memilih ATLAS77 sebagai tempat untuk bermain slot online bersama kami. Jadi, jangan tunggu lama - lama. Segera daftarkan diri Anda sekarang dan jadilah pemenang disini!
From Japan, Tokyo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.