No Tags Found!

million_dazzles
can somebody teach me how to open the postin attachments cos i try 4 every one of them n nothin opens it keeps showin a msg of re direction:confused:
From India, New Delhi
mailbala
Hi Mr.Pramod,
It was indeed a great effort, as iam an non-it hr it will help me to understand the technicalities of such recruitment which i believe will make people like me to understand the industry requirement much better. Excellent contribution would like to know about it recruitment especially basics of the recruitment and general hr practices.
Looking forward to hear more inputs from you.
Thanks.
Bala.

From India, Pune
krishiyer
Dear Pramod, Awesome Work.... Being an Recruiter, would u please the share the strategies you have implemented for sourcing other than Portals? Krishnan
From India, Madras
pramodhr

Dear Sonali,
I got a post MSG today its regarding Need agency to tie up.
We are IT Recruitment Company based in Mumbai and having branch offices across India. We are a IT, Non IT, ITES(BPO) Recruitment, Staffing partner, IT Consulting and RPO for almost of leading IT Companies and MNCs in India.
Please find the Brocher.

Please help us with your e-mail id and Contact Number to send our complete company profile & recruitment terms and conditions.

You can call me at 09739666673 or 080 40351533 for more details about the terms and conditions and give us your company details.

Thanks and Regards,
Pramod P.
Resource Executive - IT
pramod.p@anlageHRO.com
http://www.anlageHRO.com
T/F +91 80 40351533
Anlage HRO Services
Mumbai ~ Bangalore ~ Noida ~ USA
Anlage Infotech (India) P. Ltd.
810,7th Floor, Oxford Towers
139, Airport Road, Kodihalli,
Bangalore 560008 INDIA

From India, Bangalore
zakees
Hi Pramod,
Thanks a ton for sharing such a useful piece of information. Really appreciate your efforts & admire your helpful nature in sharing this with all of us and educating us.
Regards
Zakee
Calibre Scan HR Services PVt. Ltd.-Pune

From India, Pune
julianthamburaj
That a good piece of work, al lot time and effort must have gone in to it. Pls provide similar compilation for Non IT sector it will enlarge the beneficiaries
From India, Madras
julianthamburaj
:-D:-P Good Job a lot of time and effor must have gone it to it, thank u. Also pls provide a similar compilation for Non IT sector, it would enlarge the beneficiaries Julian
From India, Madras
Anurag Jain

Hi Pramod,
Exlnt post. Pls add Redtray Ltd in the Skill Matrix, Category-eLearning/IT Training. This is fastest growing company in UK and having operations in India.
Web:REDTRAY - The blended learning company

From India, Jaipur
venkatkirankumarallam
HI Promod,
These days i am attending some interveiws based on IT but as i am having an experience in Non - IT recruitments nobody is turning to offer the job and also i am a science graduate with M.B.A. And i think my next interveiw is going to be a success with this attachments. Thank u very much and back to u after getting the offer.

From India, Secunderabad
Manasi K

Hi,
Pramod,
This are fantastic documents.....
Keep posting....
Manasi
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWFuYXNpa3VybGVrYXJAZ2 1haWwuY29t[/IMG]

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.