M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Please answer to yourself to the following Questions.
Why did you return the Ipod,,,
What made you to return this,,,,
Both above Questions might look the same but in deep inside both are different Questions,,,
Ok, fine,, That you have returned,,WHy do you feel for that,,,,
NExt Day he has called you and asked to keep the Ipod and informed about the Deduction..
What first came into your mind,, Please be Honest in this Case,,,,
What made you to think about Resignation.....
What plans you have for your future..
Will you say in any of the companies when you attend the interview that I left the company only because they took back my Ipod,,,
Are you well Equipped to face an Interview....
What is your current Mindset after this incident...
Why do you give so much importance to that Ipod,,,,,
Ipod or Career Please think,,,,,,,
Be Honest nad Answer to all Questions to yourself,,,
You will be Clear,,,

From India, Coimbatore
priya.m24
Hi Who ever has written the seriers of question, good! but i guess its not about "the ipod". Its about the behavior a person of CEO level has shown. Definately resignation is not a good idea. Priya
From India, Mumbai
Mady230684
Dear Raj,
If you are thinking that by jumping to anotherr organisation you wont get this kind of CEo then you are wrong. It is happening everywhere sorry but in most of the places. Buddy just chill just treat it as a job dont take anything to your heart. You know what... i was thinking that only my boss is like that but am feeling preety good now :lol: :lol: :lol:
And we need to share it in Humour section and laugh at there attitude.. so chill Buddy....

From India, Bangalore
ILYAS
hi i think you should quit rather than hanging around with such people. i am sure you would not learn any from such places..good luck
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Swarali

HI Raj,
I read All the comment.however you are forgetting that your CEO has allowed you to attend this seminar.I belive it would have really added lots of knowlde to your petty.Forget about his behavior and follow our Bapu's Policy.Belive me the best way to insult some one is to ignore the person completely.dont make him feel that it has really affected you.
Dont quit so early as while facing new interview there will be lots of question about your previous job you have to answer and I think being a recruiter you might be knowing that you can not talk negetive thing about your previous boss and Job in the interview.
So chill dude!and work their for few months!
All the best.
With regards,
Swarali

From China, Beijing
flower

Hello,
I think you should not forget the knowledge that you gained in the workshop. Give your best in the company and then make them realize your importance.
Then its your decision to come out...
Best of luck...
Whatever it is, you will definitely reach heights in your career!!!
Reg.
Karuna

From India, Hyderabad
raj_prt

Dear Raj,
I read all the postings with interest. Everybody seems to be unanimous in their opinion that the CEO was petty minded in his behaviour, and I too second that opinion. But as far as resigning from the job is concerned, you need not do so immediately, unless the incident has badly affected your relationship with the CEO and your gut feeling tells you that continuing in the job will not be in your best interest. So stay put for time being, and behave as if you have put the incident behind you. (But that need not stop you from keeping a look out for other good openings either).
And yes, buy a good quality iPod and make sure your CEO notices it - without seeming to make an obvious effort to do so :D

From India, Mumbai
alwaysajit

I would like to suggest that dont do any kind of knee jerk action, this kind of behavior as you had encounter, probably enrich your understanding of human behavior and make you more matured person as you grow with HR functions, if not in your current company but may be in other bigger companies as you switch jobs for career growth. don't show any displeasure right away don't even discuss your humilation with anybody within the organization, since nobody can help you on this as its a matter between you and your employer and not any manager against whom you have any grievance redressal forum. Of course your confidents within the organization will try to enjoy the latest update etc etc. Keep your normal self and start looking for better opportunity else where, when you get a better deal, politely quit with dignity. Probably at your exit interview you can spell your disappointment about the behavior
From India, New Delhi
rasinha 19

Hi Raj,
What a mental fellow he is, God will only pity on him, he is really a mentally retarded guy, who is just jealous from you, like a kid,and taking some threads from the discussions, just give him a kick....orelse do onething show him this facial expression :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

From India, Hyderabad
medha.mathur

Hi,
I read all your case as well as all the threads from our members - while its really surprising that someone at such a high position (and by default, supposedly mature) is doing something like this.
I do understand that you have joined the company recently and there are several parameters which might go against you leaving the company - but all I want you to do is to be careful - while it might be a good idea to stick to this job - but do monitor the behaviour of your CEO towards you thereafter - if you think he pin-points the smallest of the mistakes and blows it out of proportion, or he might give you a lower appraisal rating - then i dont think its worth sticking around. However, before reaching at any conclusion, do think through it thouroughly and then make your choice.
good luck.
medha

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.