No Tags Found!

amalshere

Dear Raj,
From the incident I should really appreciate for your wisdom that you showed. The facts states that you are working for recruitment firm, in current scenario very few recruitment are very professional, open minded and have ethical business approach. I am unaware of your earlier or profile but if you were working in HR generalist then you need to rethink on your decision on recruitment firm as it is only the smallest experience in Core HR then Generalist. About your CEO when he had such an unprofessional approach and narrow minded, and when you have such narrow minded leader (I normally call such person Chindi minded) all business decision are done accordingly, so you need to really need look at every business decision he takes and then take your call for change.
Thanks & Regards
Amal Shere

From India, Mumbai
donna1984
Hey Raj Take it easy...just chill alright....so this is just another story of a very very Egoistic Boss!!!!But this should never be a reason for you to leave!!C’mmon...be cool
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Sanjeev.Himachali

In this era, where everybody is soooo busy and there is so much to do. Does you and your CEO have so much of time to think and discuss about such things?? :D :D :D
From India, Mumbai
pulsar180

Hi Raj,
Its totally unfair with you. As far as the job leaving point is concerned you have to ask first yourself that ur a person who leaves in adjustment or not.
If not then there is simple answer for that "Quite", otherwise you can spend the time there to enhance the profile and move at the right time.
Above all if you belief in your self that you have the skill and you can find the job anywhere, simple leave the job and be streefree.
Best of luck
Vikas Kumar

From India, New Delhi
vamshikalyan
But take other parameters also before taking this question in your mind.
And feel light yaar, hota hai it should not affect you personally and professionally but ya take a lesson from this
vamshi kalyan
hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
Swetha D Kiran
Hi Raj,
Here it will show your CEO's mentality how cheap he is dont worry about all these things because he did this he thought that you are more presentable than him and you may ocupy his designation very soon by achieving in the company so my sugesstion is to not leave the company instead of that just concentrate on your work any way he is not going to reward for anything he is just the CEO and not the director of the company and at the end of the day people will come to know who s really working ryt......
regards
Swetha

From India, Bangalore
richa_ferns

Hi Raj,
This shows how shallow minded your boss is other than being jealous. your boss nor You were aware that you would win an ipod in that conference when you registered. On what basis does he now want to deduct that amount from your salary. As a punishment for winning an ipod?
Well well....such things do happen. Take it as a learning experience. Looking for another job is not a bad idea. But before you leave this co. make sure you have another better offer.
Richa

From India, Pune
myjobmantri

Give the baby his I-Pod! Tell him when we agreed to attend the seminar our objective was for the companies growth i.e. building brand awareness and networking for more business. Also tell him that think of the amount spent towards the participation fee as an investment towards reaching organizational goals. This investment has no link to your salary. If it did this should have been addressed to you earlier! If it's the I-Pod he wants - Give the baby his I-Pod! And rub it off. Quiting your job will not help but consider other opportunities. Organizational Culture does not seem to be right ethically.
From India, Bangalore
Vyas

Hi raj, Shocking to know that such people exist and are named CEOs, however what you have is just right. Has there been any development after the incident? Regards anjanahr
From India, Madras
priya.m24
Raj
Ask your CEO to take the IPod and Also the 1250 bucks that he paid! Tell him that you will gain ten fold of it.
make him feel ashamed in very polite manner.
Spread this in your office. Let people know.
Priya

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.