No Tags Found!

Pradeep Bhaskaran

This is in news again. Is the Gazette notification out regarding increase of the limit? If so, how is a company with more than 20 employees defined? Is this a company with all its branches included ? or is it per branch ? Who can give answers?
From India, Thrissur
rkn61

Yes. The ceiling is now raised from Rs.15000 to Rs.21000.00 News have also come in leading news papers 1-2 days back. Thanks. P Radhakrishnan Nair
From India, Aizawl
LGSM

The Government has decided to increase the salary limit for coverage of ESI from Rs 15000 to Rs 25000. wef 01.10.2016
From India, Chennai
ramnarayanhr

As per PF website there is such increase in wage limit ( Coverage | Employee's State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India) is Rs. 15,000/- per month ( w.e.f. 01/05/2010). only .
From India, Hyderabad
Supriyamd

Financial Express has the proper details. Published on 7th September. They have mentioned wef 1st october 2016
From India, Bengaluru
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir. such like proposals are published in newspapers regularly and I am finding the same since about 2 years. Until and unless, the appropriate government( MOL & E, Central Govt) issues intention notification under relevant ESI (Central) Rules, we cannot say that there is definitely some proposal at the level of authorities. The present Govt. appears to be doing much publicity, rather than doing any think actually as per provisions of law. Intention notification appears to have not so far been issued and it requires at least a period of one month to publish final notification after intention gazette notification is published..
From India, Noida
skpathak1010

Please send a notification from esic or any govt notification for esi limit rs. 25000 thanks
From India, Jamshedpur
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, please see another thread on similar subject, online link of the same is mentioned as follows:-
https://www.citehr.com/572689-can-yo...limit-pg2.html
2. I understand that the appropriate government has not so far issued final notification regarding enhancement of wage ceiling under ESI Act, 1948. I think, this issue may be actively under consideration with the appropriate government.

From India, Noida
Supriyamd

Hi All, Has anybody got the gazette of ESI raising wages upto 21,000/- ? I am asking again because, there were people saying the notification may be released on 5th november. Any updates on this???
From India, Bengaluru
SUDIPTA BERA 0016
If any employee having gross salary 35000 and want to deduct ESI then what will be maximum amount to be deducted from and % will be calculated on which amount?
From India, Chandannagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.