No Tags Found!

shweta12

Hiiii May anyone give me HR Project Because i don’t have time to make it,,PLz help me i have to submit the synopsis in 15 days . Shewta
From India
modi.kiran@yahooo.com
Hello Sir , i am kiran a student of MBA PLZ help me in preparing the questionaire on the topic Performance Appraisal System of Reliance Communications.
From India, Bicholim
mariyaani
can u give a hr Project title with any title’s project related with Employee’s
From India, Madras
rinki05
hi, this is rinki tybms student really needs help 4 my 100mks proj. my topic is hr in indian railways. many said its a boring topic , i m panicked plzzzzzzzz help me with atleast some info. since i cant change the topic.
From India, Delhi
Abdul Subhan
Hi Friends, Iam GHAZANFAR, doing BBA in HR, I have to make report "PERFORMANCE GAP IN PHARMA INDUSTRY" can any one guide me in this regards

jyo.cute
Hi,
This is Jyoti, I am doing Masters in Human Resource Management. Currently I m
undergoing Summer training in an Insurance company. Please suggest some new topics
in "recruitment" as i have selected "recruitment" as my project...Please reply me as
soon as possible...

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.