eastindiacorporation
Dear Pinku,
I am an entrepreneur, running a MNC.
If you would have been my employee then i would have no interest in holding Employee like you who has not even completed six months. since i made No Investment or negligible investment.
However I should not have allowed a Message to be passed to all My employees that " Leaving a person without completion of his tenure has not been penalized".
Further in your case ,since you have a medical background, so you should be allowed to leave as you are no more beneficial for the company.
Last but not the Least .The constitution of India says" NO MEN CAN BE RULED BY CORPORATE UNDER ANY SITUATION/CIRCUMSTANCES"
So even if they take a legal action, you would be in wining the case at end.
hope this is the answer of your Question.
your well wisher
RV

From India, Delhi
vinayreddychedulla
hi i am vinay seeking for job can any one give me info about IT and Non IT Recruiter. kindly give me info soon,please give me info about IT and Non IT Recruiter. Thanks and Regards in Advance.
From India, Bangalore
rekhabhanu

Stuck with an employee bond

Dear Pinku,

I understand that u have signed an agreement for training. They wont accept your health conditions in any of shifts. Becuase, in IT's and BPO, the organisations are running in 24/7 basis and it is well understood that turn in the night shift also come into the picture. Before accepting offer letter, this would have been clarified. Now, this is too late to think of this issue.

once you signed an agreement, you have to follow legal stipulations or pay the training cost for 2 months and upto the last day working after submitting resignation. If it is professional organisation, they will collect the money only for this.

If you are breaching contract, then they will initiate legal action sending initially vakil notice to you . Then third party investigation will be conducted for your new employment. Legal notice will also be sent to new employer which will create a embarasing situation for you. Then you have to contact your legal advisor or answering the legal notice issued by the employer. you will be in dilemma whether to proceed further or pay the entire amount to the company. If you are again willing to pay the dues through court, they will charge the entire amount including their advocate fees and admin fees which will be much higher than your actual cost.

Agreement in restraint of trade void.- Every agreement by which any one is restrained from exercising a lawful profession, trade or business of any kind, is to that extent void which means don't worry you can leave this company they can't hold you because this is violation of your freedom.

According to the definition, it is justifiable. You need not worry about the contract. Accepting this, why company is taking legal actions against the erring employees? Professional organisations will not hold an employee irrespective of their tenure. Major Auto ancillary organisations in chennai follow this contract for training period, regular employment contractual period for every 4 year, and a bond for 5 years visiting abroad also.

Before accepting job offer, we must be doubly analyse the pros and cons of the formalities of the employer.

therefore, you are requested to pay the training cost and get relax from the mental agony.

Looking forward to see your decision please.

Good Luck

Rekhabhanu

Agreement in restraint of trade void.- Every agreement by which any one is restrained from exercising a lawful profession, trade or business of any kind, is to that extent void which means don't worry you can leave this company they can't hold you because this is violation of your freedom.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.