Anonymous
I joined at company A last year as a fresher after graduation on a pay roll of third party company B,
worked at comapny A for 4 months and left after informing to reporting manager about the unforseen circumstances occurred in family due to which i had to leave without serving notice period of 3 months according to the policy of company B and couldn't get the time to complete my relieving documentation.

After a year i got the opportunity to work at Company C cleared all the rounds and got the offer letter at the time of documentation i couldn't submit the relieving letter since i didn't have it from the company B.

I requested the company B to please consider this case as an exception and allow me to have my reliving letter without paying any penalty amount that they want for the notice period i didn't serve. as im not financially well or employed to pay a big amount of 30k for the letter.

Its been weeks since im following up with the company B to get the letter and now the Company C revoked my offer letter since i didnt submit the relieving letter on time and i lost a good opportunity.
Company B is not ready to issue such letter or email confirmation that im no longer an employee at their firm without these i wont be able to join in any MNC since i already have an UAN of PF i couldn't show myself as fresher in any further opportunities.

Please give a resolution to this situation as im stuck at this place where i don't see any hope.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.