No Tags Found!

daleep shimla

Hi Sweeta,
Always remember,
"TOUGH TIMES ARE TESTING TIMES"

Simply if you want comort in your life you should give up in such situtions and look for other alternates, but if you really want to grow in your career, you must look for such challenges. Once you will be able to handle such situations, You will become a life time winner....
Regards

From India, Mumbai
J.foggersindia
Dear Shweta,
You will find Positive n Negative people every place you go so instead of changing your job be calm n cool n learn to tackel difficult people
All the best n m sure u will adjust n be an example for others too

From India, Pune
deepakkotian

Every indivisual aspires for change in His\Her life....So considering the fact that you would look for change in future what i want to suggest is the same as above all others have suggested you...You will get to meet more strict rude and yelling bosses in future, if you learn how to handle the tuff situation now in future you will be a master in handling such kind of issues..But if you are planning to quit now you will loose an oppertunity to learn something which would really help you to come up effectively and efficiently in your life...Thank you
From India
shwe11

Dear Friends,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions........I have made up my mind to stay here only and making my own stand in the organisation......
Once again,thanks a lot for taking me out from the delima & guiding the right track....As It's actually not that tough also.....
Regards
Shweta

From India, Coimbatore
Navin Rane

hey..
u know wat the...
the worry is that your boss likes the fact that everyone fears him... he is the autocratic type of a LEADER....
Honestly these are the simplest to tackle as they are very soft in the interior...
I reckon stop avoiding your boss... talk to hin at purpose... take initiative.... ofcourse ensure all your tasks are done well...
incase you get stuck somewhere... appreciate your bosses knowledge and ask him for advice...
hope u get me... try to find out what he likes and what he does not.. wish him a happy bday some day... possibly things shd change...
not in an instant but after a while...
PS- during the transformation there may be times he might yell at you as well... but take it sportingly...

From India, Mumbai
Joni
Hi Shwe11,
My case is contrary to yours. My boss is so soft. Whatever we do, she has no comment, no adjustment and no input. She even does not have her expection or goal in work. I get bored with her bc she does not give you motivation. However, I don't think of quitting bc I think I will try in my scope. I set my own target and do self development.
Hope you can learn from the reality!

From Vietnam, Hanoi
Uma Pardeshi
Hi Shweta

I think you have to contiue your same job bec'ze in this way u will learn how to come out from different situation and u will check u r petient level.

Keep smile and keep ur mood always good.

uma

From India, Pune
Joy Christian
Dear Shweta,

Greetings to you.

I can understand your difficulties. I had similar problem in my early days. My Boss was much similar. I did three things. Observed him patietly and analysed the events when he really gets purt up with people. It was hard but I found that he liked to be posted for all matters including routine. He liked organised paper work and meeting deadlines. I took this as challenge and never did any back bitings. It was reveled that he had few guys who give him all feedback about people. I also found the things which he liked though did not recognise. It was a long journey for few months of contnuous struggle but I did not gave up.

I did another thing simultaneously. Spoke to him the day he criticise and ask for reasons. Justified on issue based discussions. I never avoided him by indirect communications but faced him.

The third thing was my consistent superior performance. This of course I did keeping things in mind which he liked.

He turned out to be the best Boss and enjoyed three years of good working professional relationship.

I donot think anything is tailormade as people are unique and so as the issues are. But try with all your best within you. You will make it. Winners are not quitters.

Tell us once you succeed.

Joy Christian

shruti_k

Don’t quit. This is where you have to show your skill and manage to work with him. Be in your team but understand his mentality and show him that you are in favour of him also. Regards, Shruti
From India, Mumbai
Jayanthi_Gee
Hi,Really it will be a challenging situation to prove yourself as a good motivator and productive employee. My suggestion is do not go anywhere and leave your boss you motivate your employees and yourself rather than your boss you will get lot of experience in grievance handling. Have fun in the game and win!Regards,Jayanthi
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.