ravindra-patnala
Hi, Can anyone suggest my issue below?

One of my team members has absconded from the company by claiming I have abused him and said to leave the company which I didn't do.

What i have to do in this case?

From India, Vijayawada
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ravindra Patnala,

How did you come to know about the allegation made against you? Who informed you?

Occasionally, scraps do happen in the team. Was there any incident that can be considered a fight between you and the team member? If yes, then who else was present when the incident happened? What was the cause of the incident? Did you shout at the subordinate? In a feat of rage, did you use words that are considered bad?

You may write an application refuting the allegation. However, while writing, you should mention the facts in chronological order. Hence the above questions.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
ravindra-patnala
Sir my reporting manager has informed this over phone and shared the mail which sent by him to HR (i was not there in that mail) - i have not used any words one sunday i requested him to come office, but he refused it, but came and next day (monday) i requested come early by 8 , but not come n even no phone for the dealy so i called him - he said yesterday also i went late and can't you accept if i come late and said don't aruge.

then he absonded.. n confirm the law rule to fight on this false allegations.

From India, Vijayawada
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ravindra Patnala,

I have given a reply in my previous post. Write in sequence what happened. Do not add your logic in your sentences. Just write the facts. At the last, just write, "From the above facts it emerges that I did not use abusive language against ______. The allegation of using abusive language is false and I refute it. I am making this submission with total truthfulness".

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
ravindra-patnala
ok sir, can i mention any rule of law for this as the perion had mentioned one POSH act for my abusive words.
From India, Vijayawada
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ravindra Patnala,

Your queries are repetitive and piecemeal too. The person who made an allegation against you was male or female? If male, then where is the question of Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) coming into the picture? In your very first post, you referred to this person as "him" and yet you raised a query about PoSH. Is this not a contradiction?

I wish you had given complete information in the first post. The posts on this forum cannot be treated like a WhatsApp discussion. Neither the members of this forum are paid consultants so that you can raise your queries leisurely!

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
ravindra-patnala
Sir - I am very sorry for making you trouble, actually i am not aware what exactly POSH act, as he had mentioned sentence like "I ve face a lot of Discrimination with me in person. He abused me in an unparliamentary language which is against the freedom of employees. I was supposed to file a case under the POSH Act, keeping the good will I have on your organization I have withdrawn my decisions at that time "
So i thought it a act that can be used in this case - So i thought, if i use any "Act" in mail it would be more affective.
However thanks for your great response and sorry once again.

If you willing to suggest any act for FALSE ALLEGATIONS made by him on me, i will use it and can drop a mail to HR for good presentations. if not - OK sir, not an issue thanq for response.

From India, Vijayawada
pvenu1953@gmail.com

It appears that no explanation has been sought from you. As such, it is sufficient that you inform the Reporting Manager. It is unnecessary to qualify the facts when when they speak for themselves.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.