No Tags Found!

meenakumarv

Dear all
Kindly clarify me for the following regarding Gratuity:
1. Whether Probation period will be counted at the time of Gratuity calculation.
2. If he/she is having sufficient Privilage Leave and taken leave for certain days, whether it will be considered as break in service while calculating Gratuity?
Thanks and regards
Meena Kumar V

From India, Ernakulam
malikjs

dear probation period will be counted in length of service and leave may be with pay or without pay will not be break in service. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
senndil
an we add the unused / unpaid leave to gratuity claim
Hi,
Can we add the unused and accumulated leave (PL) to the remaining period of the employment for gratuity claim from a company.
I am working in a MNC travel company since 4 years and 8 months and have an unused PL , CL etc for 69 days accumulated all these years.
Can I subtitute these 69 days for the remaining days to complete 5 years ,so I can claim the Gratuity.
If it is not possible to substitute the unused leaves , Can I utilize these leaves after rendering my resignation, and will these days be considered to complete 5 years.
are these 69 days encashable if , i resign for a better prospects at this point of time.
Please advice asap

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.