POOJA JAIN

Hi Rekha
Good presentation ---- very informative and concise at the same time. I was actually looking for such a presentation.
One more help needed, if I want to deliver this in a session I would also want to include some group activities or games to make it interesting and more participative. Any suggestions?????
Cheers
Pooja

From India, Delhi
POOJA JAIN

Dear Rekha Great ppt. Very useful indeed. I am also looking for some group activities and games to make the session interesting and participative. Any suggestions??????? Cheers Pooja
From India, Delhi
avvi_bond
Great work!!!. One small correction. Please change the title in slide no 23.Actually it should be ineffective leader, right ?
Ya you do need correction on slide 23 ... also if you could add more on EI and SI that will make it comprehensive ..
B Rgrds
Vishal

richaambastha
Dear Shanti,
I am not able to see the attachment here.
Seeing all the comments I am eager to go through your presentaion on Leadership skills.
Kindly mail me the same on my email id ,
Thanks in Advance!
Richa.:)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.