jayesh_gonsalves
HI,
just wanted to know about the new GR regd 180 days maternity leave for aided & non aided schools in maharashtra. is this applicable to me? im working in a pvt govt recg school in vasai (W) from the last 10 years.im being told that the rule doesnot apply to me. how far is this statement true & if true on what basis?

From India, Pune
tripti_17
Hi All,
I am working in a private unaided school in maharashtra as non teaching staff i have joined a month before, two days before i came to know that i am pregnant, i had a miscarriage before also , therefore the doctor has adviced me of bed rest, will i get any benefit of maternity act or i will loose my job. please help me out .

From India, Mumbai
tripti_17
Hi All,
I am working in a private unaided school in maharashtra as non teaching staff i have joined a month before, two days before i came to know that i am pregnant, i had a miscarriage before also , therefore the doctor has adviced me of bed rest, will i get any benefit of maternity act or i will loose my job. please help me out

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.