No Tags Found!

Tanvi
hello everybody,
I am supposed to do a project on Performance appraisal in an Ad Agency. I have a least idea of how to go about it. Can u all please suggest me of how and what all things should i include in my project? I do not know how is it done in an Ad Agency?
Please guide me on this.
Tanvi.

From China, Qinhuangdao
fayeg

hi tanvi, a typical performance appraisal is evaluation of employees on certain goals. Have you devised any goalsheet or are you in the process for doing so. Please let me know. Faye
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Tanvi
hi Faye,
Thanx a lot for answering. I have not made anythng like that. Infact I am supposed to approach an Ad agency and collect the different Appraisal Forms for different Employees, like the seniors, employees in the creative dept etc, but still i want to know, What all thngs sholud I include in my project? hw shld I start it?, What are the neccessary topics to be included in my content?
So pleaseeeeeee suggest me, Hw shld I go about doing the Project on this topic?
Tanvi.

From China, Qinhuangdao
prageetha

dear student,

to begin a project work, first of all, the most essential thing is preparation of the objectives and methodology. what is that u r aspring to study?

is it design of a brand new format?

is it examine the existing one to make necessary changes?

is it to examine the impact of the present format?

How u wish u carry out your study? what would be the sources of data gathering?

coming to primary data, r u going to conduct interviews, if so, which type, structured, unstructured or r u going to present the respondents with a schedule? Will it be a questionnaire, if so, which form? open, closed, dichotomous?

Coming to secondary data, should u examine the job descriptions/job profiles of the candidates u wish to study? What is the current method? Were there any changes earlier in the formats? Is the current one the only one since the inception of the company?

Why the company wishes u to study appraisals? Is it because they want a new format, or is it because they want to modify/update the existing one or.....?

regards,

Dr. Prageetha

From India, Warangal
Tanvi
hi prageetha,
Thanx soo much for ur reply.
I hv to study the appraisal system in an Ad agency, thus i hv know wat kind of appraisal system do they follow (360 degrees, 540 degrees) and wen is it done?quarterly, six months, yearly. who does it? wat is d format of d forms basically, also der must b different appraisal forms at different levels for different designations etc..
All i hv 2 do is approach an Ad Agency and with their due permission collect appraisal forms and gather all d above information from the agency. for that i require an Ad Agency nd till now hv none hv dem hv given me a positive reply.
so now i think i should approach any organisation may b Banks or private organizations who wud b willing to share d information.
Thnx for guiding me. It was really gr8 as u answered some of my questions even by askin questions 2 me.

From China, Qinhuangdao
pisceanpooja
since i am also doing a similar project i would request you to help me frame the questionnaire...

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.