No Tags Found!

srinaren

Hi Venkat,
Thanks a lot for your supporting words. I also felt Professor's postings are very good. I am yet to read and will definitely read it, print it and keep it for further information.
Regards
Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
neha.malviya
HI, We are considering only one aspect but, what if in the organization HR is taken as secondary operation and they really can not afford to put any employee on test run??? Regards Neha
From United States, Spokane
srinaren

Hi Neha,
No management wants to have an employee on test run! If a person is found with an attitude which one feels in not alright but he may be useful to the organisation in terms of his knowledge and experience, he may be appointed and the HR people should study his attitude and put efforts to change his attitude for the individual betterment and the organisation betterment.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
vrishi

Hi Neha
You are right. No management will keep the employees on test run. regarding HR as a secondary operation, most of the organisations still consider HR as a support function.The top management will come to HR only for problem solving and not for future thinking. Even my MD thinks so. He told me in an open forum that HR are facilitators. I believe that already in this discussion it has been stated that we are not regulators but facilitators.
But with our actions we can (HR) can be heard and be counted. The HR team has to be strong . if anything in the organisation is going wrong, we have to put our foot down, no matter what happens. These are my personal views.
regards

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.