No Tags Found!

ANILCORDA

Hi Srini,
Thanx for the PDF file of salary survey. Infact i too am doing salary survey for my company. Gulf Market Vs. Indian market. do you have any more updated Salary Survey data from Kelly Services.
Thanx and revert back,
Regards,
Anil Corda

From Oman, Muscat
Melita
Thanks for the surveys guys! Does anyone have the 2007 Survey? Can you pls post it on the site? Or even recommed where I could get a copy of it? I need it urgently!! Thanks & Regards, Melita
From India, Mumbai
ANILCORDA

Hi...
Go to www.GulfTalent.com and u can find there 2007 survey. This survey is done only for Gulf.
Regards,
Anil Corda

From Oman, Muscat
Melita
Hi Anil, Thanks a lot! I have gone through it..but obviously the Indian standards would be very different!! Would you know when the India reports for 2007 would be out? Thanks & Regards, Melita
From India, Mumbai
seepika
Hi All, Many a thanks for posting the salary surveys. This is of great help. In case someone has 2007 Salary survey of IT companies please post it. This would be really helpful. Regards, seepika
From India, New Delhi
ANILCORDA

Hello guys, I hope this will help u. Regards, Anil Ronald Corda
From Oman, Muscat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf gulf_compensation_trends_2007__gulf_talent__716.pdf (108.5 KB, 336 views)

ANILCORDA

Dear Melita,
There is a Consultant know as Kelly Services. The site is not active right now. They do the Survey for India.
What abt the survey report which i sent u on Compensation for HR Staff. Does it fit your requirement.
Regards,
Anil Ronald Corda

From Oman, Muscat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.