No Tags Found!

mpads

Hello Mary, This is too good a presentation. Well thought and well delivered. Continue to do your best always.
From India, Madras
Kavitha Alva
_____________________________Hi Rekha,
I hope I am not too late in posting my comments. I am sorry if I am. Have you been able to find a way yet.
ISTD does not require you to do it full time. Infact its a correspondence course, but frankly it is easy for people who have gone thro' a formal HR degree to grasp ISTD concepts as they are too theortical. But if the contact class(organised on sundays and public holidays) faculties are good you are lucky.
Why dont you do a "Train The Trainers" course instead. Where are you located? I am from Mumbai and know of organisations delivering these courses. You need to selec a genuine one.
Let me know your thoughts- ie if you are still not a trainer.
We can take it further.
All the best
Kavitha

From India, Mumbai
Rekha Murali
Hi Kavitha,
Thanks for your very valuable suggestion. I am located in Bangalore. And also this is my step towards this professional. I carry with myself an experience of 11 yrs which is into the field of admn/secretary.
Would appreciate if the members can share details of institutes providing training in Bangalore for "Trainers".
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
L.Mary
Hi Ritesh, Thanx for your mail, i too were planning to do a Diploma Course on T & D. regards L.Mary
From India, Madras
Shreeraj Nair
Hi Rekha,
I am also currently on the look for an assignment in training. Luckily for me I got in touc with some strong olds who currently are on an assignment with Mumbai, Thane and Pune Police. Hope we could could be of mutual support. You could ping me at . my special thanks to Mayank, Mary and Citer ofcourse.

From India, Thana
Shreeraj Nair
Hi Rekha,
I am also currently on the look for an assignment in training. Luckily for me I got in touc with some strong olds who currently are on an assignment with Mumbai, Thane and Pune Police. Hope we could could be of mutual support. You could ping me at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2hyZWVyYWoubmFpckBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]. my special thanks to Mayank, Mary and Citehr ofcourse.

From India, Thana
gemini
:icon1:,
I am a trainer now for six years and I started when I was 49.
Do you have the flair? Do you enjopy it? Why are you attracted to training? What subjects are you interested in?
These and other questions will certainly need to be answered before you can be on the road to become a good trainer.
Write to me in case you need any inputs.

From India, Indore
gemini
Mary Le, Your presentation is great? Yes it is very slick and interesting! Conveys the message. But I guess it does need to look beyond. Keep presenting.
From India, Indore
Rekha Murali
Yes I do have a flair and enjoy speaking and addressing the gathering. It is not really attraction but a long time dream of mine. In fact I should put it as my ambition right from the very young age. The fact is that walking through my life i never got the right opportunity.
I do not have any specific subject knowledge. I can speak good on positive attitude, facing the challenges of life, work culture, etc.
As this is my first step, look forward for your help.:idea:
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
Gopi1972
Hi Mary,
Thank you for your wonderful Presentation. And its very useful for me, since i just started training...
Hi Rekha,
I was in the same situation of yours. Not a trainer, but loved to be a trainer. So first thing I grabbed was when the opportunity came for internal trainings for the company.I my self volunteered as an internal trainer, and took few topics i am fairly comfortable of. That gave the confidence.Now i do trainings part time. If possible start on being an internal trainer for the organization you work for.
Second, get yourself as assistant to good trainers, and work with them even voluntarily.
If you have the passion and the will, definitely you will succeed.
All the very best for your new carrier.
Regds
Gopi

From Maldives, Male
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.