No Tags Found!

AjithSundaram

Dear All,
I am asked by my Manager to conduct some events for Pongal in my office..Please advice me on what all could be done...I am completly new to Chennai and i dont know much of it...It would be of much help if any one could help me out..Please send me the details of pongal and what all events could be organised for Pongal..
Expecting your Reply at the earliest...
Please mail me at
Please mark the Subject as Pongal Celebration in the mail so that its not missed out...
Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear..
Ajith

From India, Madras
kadhia

Well u can have rangolli competition for both male and female employee and gve prizes for the best one,sugarcane breaking competition for male(tht is make them to break 3 r 4 sugarcane at a time),then u can also arrange for some kind of village setup in your office with pots and sugarcane,u can also hve competion on sweet pongal preparation competion for both men and women(it is very special for pongal)
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.