No Tags Found!

sujit1779
Hi,
My last day in the company was 6 Nov 2023 and I have received "Acceptance of Resignation" as well as "To Whomsoever it may concern" from the organization which clearly says my first and last day and also says I have been relieved and my character was good.

Now after 35 days also they haven't cleared my FULL AND FINAL which has the following components.
It is about 2 months and 6 days of salary + Gratuity + PL leave Encashment. Company is saying they are not in good financial condition so they will take time to clear these. Instead of clearing the full amount they are saying they will share PAYMENT PLAN which will show the amount due to me with payment date. Even this payment plan hasn't been shared yet.
I don't know what I have to do now? I am based in PUNE and the company is from BANGALORE, when I mail, they hardly respond.
Company CEO and all the higher ups know about this and still I am not getting any resolution.
What can I do?
Thanks

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.