No Tags Found!

amit.a.dongare
DEAR ALL,
make an HR manual for your organisation.
this is happened only due to your poor HR function & Hr policy.
add one clause in your policy that if anyone find of using official mail for such purpose & if anyone use vulgar language in mail then it'll treat as misconduct, & will be terminated.
after studying ur case i find that your Hr dept has not running well.
change ur induction policy
you are not able to hire a good employee for god job
make change in your pms policy, if anyone find of doing such thing then it'll directly affect on his PMS goal sheet
conduct HR audit& find out more such weakness of your departments,
put notice on your notice board about such change.
provide new employees a good induction programme.
Bye best of luck.

From India, Mumbai
rajanassociates

Dear All Companies these days frame Code of Conduct and make it part of the joining kit. With Regards V.Sounder Rajan E-mail : rajanassociates@eth.net,
From India, Bangalore
sapnanisha
hello sir,
it is very serious matter in organization. all youngsters doing same thing in any organization. we r hr manager we have to tackle this type of problem. i think u give proper instruction about the rules like never use abussive languagge in office mails.u also take fine if someone is do in future.u manage ur people very efeectively

From India, Lucknow
suneil.mehta
hello!
i think looking at the company's prestige,if only the involved staff are consulted in person and issued warning ,it will be in the favour of all.every first mistake must be pardoned.
suneil mehta

From India, Ahmadabad
nagaraj1946

hi avika
i have gone through the comments.
1. the offcical e mails are only used for official purposes and not to settle individual scores
2. certainly it is wrong
3. instead of sending the mails to them or issuing general circulars, you should call personally and appraise them of the situation and ask them to stop this nonsense. if not, take the further steps
4. no general circulars, act directly
5. since they are young, if communicated firmly yet tenderly,they will understand and certainly theu will mend their ways.
nagaraj

From India, Bangalore
mubi006
you should take action. because abusing is something that a person doesn't like even when they are kidding. So sooner or later this could become a source of conflict in organization. The firm where i was working as internee faced lot of problem about the conflicts of labor. so when we investigated we came to know that most of the quarrels started from abusing.
So don't ignore it. Take some appropriate action.
With regards
Mubasher Javed

From Pakistan, Lahore
capricevogue
Hi All,
I completely agree with what Jyothi said, arrange a training program on E-mail etiquette. In the first place, the people who are doing this, as my seniors said they might be freshers and dont know much about the corporate culture, if that is the case the training program would solve the purpose. But if the people are much aware of what they are doing and they are reluctant to the company rules, then arrange a training program on E-mail etiquette and at the same time arrange an activity ,including only those guys who are involved in the e-mail loop.
Activity like ex:Correct way of using the official email Vs Wrong way, something like that.
Regards,
Capricevogue

From India, Hyderabad
Sangeetha Susan
I agree with Jyothi. e-mail and internet policy should be explained very carefully to new recruits at the time of HR- induction itself to avoid such incidents. Freshers especially will not have a good understanding about the office decorum. They need to be educated on the same.
Also, you may send out an e-mail or office memo, which mentions that these kind of 'fun at work' is purely unacceptable and official e-mail id is only for official purpose.
Regards,
Sangeetha Susan
Executive - HR

From India, Coimbatore
Nirmalya
Hii

I guess I'm coming in late on this. Nice to see the discussion as corporate communication has been one my favorite subject. Well, as you mentioned the org. being young it is bound to be vulnerable. Taking "action" per say, would not serve any purpose but definitely a strong message needs to be passed not only to the group indulged in this but across the org & at all levels. This certainly does not fall under professional communications by any standards. Now the questions is how to do it in an effective way. My suggestions would be A) a workshop on strategic biz communication & best practices B) followed by framing an e-mail poilcy and getting the approval of the board/mgmt on it and circulating the same. We have assisted lot of our clients on both aspects and trust me, received phenomenal response both from enterprises and individuals as it was an eye opener at individual levels on self development. Hence, you are actually helping your org and as well creating an opportunity for the employees to develop themselves for their own good! Let us know for any further assistance we might extend. Warm regards.

From India, New Delhi
rajivrsharma
Please advise them to refrain from using unparliametary language on official mail or othrewise.Organising training programme for conduct expected by you is a nice idea. Alternately you may paste a notice on the notice board of your organisation for information of all the employees.in case they still indulge in using foul language , you are free to take diciplanary action against them aper service rules / standing orders.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.