No Tags Found!

hrshradha
Dear Ratikant,

If he is not interested in going to that office, as he feels no good going there, what is the solution?

The management is unnecessarily giving reason of signature of revokal of PA, while my friend says as per Indian Contract Act, Trust Act and Evidence Act it is not requirement to take signature of Agent on Specific Power of Attorney. Is it right?

Now management has agreed to send the papers by courier for his signature. But at the same time the Management has written mail asking him to handover Laptop . But never mentioned anything about his Full and Final or Relieving letter. Infact, due to my friend is more than the cost of Laptop, Cell phone etc.

As informed to you, my friend had never refused to handover the company assets.It is instead, the GM who has refused to take delivery of Laptop , Cell phone on the last working day of my friend. Now, But knowing GM, he is requesting the company to give and take at the same time. The GM of his company has had history of not giving full and final of many employees for months together.

In this condition, what he should do?

Regards

Shradha

From India, Mumbai
ratikanta

Dear Shradha, If possible can u Kindly attach the letter format of revokal of PA. SO that we can go through it. Ratikanta Rath
From India, Durgapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.