No Tags Found!

SrSridhar

Hi,
All the others ie carpenter, lorry driver and car mechnic are independent workers whereas the fire man works for fire department and instead of being in the dept how was he playing cards in uniform. So I think by logic the police arrest him.
Regards
Sridhar

From India, Bangalore
swetasawant

i think from holding the position of cards , or difference in cards the police could find out that fireman would be guilty Abhijeet
From India, Ahmadabad
Sonali Ghosh
Hey guyz its so obvious!!!! All others are dead except that Fireman playing cards!! No wonder the police got him without asking questions :wink: Sonali
From India, Delhi
lathamishra
Hi Himanshu, Upon entering the policemen said " Hands up John ! " and up went the fireman’s hand. :D Regards, Latha

himanshudhaga

Hey Guys,
Professor Laxman Got it right already... The Answer is
The FireMAN was the only MAN in the room and rest all others were women. So the police could figure out that he was the murderer.
This puzzle is a good example of how people operate with perception and hence cannot solve too simple a logic. Here we all tried to perceive that all of them were man and could not find the correct answer. But if you think out of the box (out of the perception) then you would be able to figure out that all others (mechanic, driver, etc all were females) and only Fire MAN is a MAN...
Regards
Himanshu

From India, Mumbai
sujata1jan

Hi Himanshu You have pointed it correctly. We all have general perception that all these can be male only. Can’t think that these work can be done by females also :D Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
Shambhu Kumar
Hi Fireman is the only man rest were women :twisted: A carpenter, lorry driver or a mechanic can be women but "Himanshu" you stated fireman
From India, Gurgaon
sujata1jan

Hey Shambhu What do you want to say? I could not get it. Could you please elaborate it :D. Now everybody knows the answer. What you are trying to say? Thanks Sujata
From India, Faridabad
sree_rangaraj

i think when the police man entered the room and said john your under atrrest immedieately fireman would have reacted or john would have reacted once heard the police sound.................. :) pls let me know the right answer................
Regards
rangaraj

From Canada, Toronto
himanshudhaga

The FireMAN was the only MAN in the room and rest all others were women. So the police could figure out that he was the murderer.
This puzzle is a good example of how people operate with perception and hence cannot solve too simple a logic. Here we all tried to perceive that all of them were man and could not find the correct answer. But if you think out of the box (out of the perception) then you would be able to figure out that all others (mechanic, driver, etc all were females) and only Fire MAN is a MAN...
Regards
Himanshu

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.