jibi J
Dear Friends,
I am currently working as a temporary recruiter in an IT company for the last one year. In September 2013 company had provided Bonus to all permanent employees but not to people on contract. Its only today i came to know about the benefits contract employees can get after reading CiteHR
MY QUERIES
1. Can I still clam for the bonus 2013 or am I late to clam for it. This Is a US based company and In US the financial year end in Dec 31, 2013 unlike in India which is March 31st 2013.
Please advice.
Thanks,
J Jacob

From United States, Chicago
jitendersyadav

Dear Jacob, As per The Payment Bonus Act, every employee are entitle for bonus who have completed 30 days in a organisation. Yes you can claim for the previous period also..
From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

I hope you also realise that bonus under the Payment of Bonus act is subject to 2 important considerations :
1. The act does not apply to any employee with a salary of Rs. 10,000 and above.
2. The maximum salary on which the bonus will be computed is Rs. 3,500 per month. So if you are getting minimum bonus, it will be Rs. 3,500 only. If you get maximum bonus, you will get Rs. 8400.
So, you need to be sure that you wish to take up and fight against your employer for an amount of Rs. 3500 ?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.