No Tags Found!

vaishnavikanthan

Patience And Silence are two Powerful Energies. "Patience makes you mentally string" Silence makes you emotionally strong....!!! Good Morning To All,Have a Beautiful Day. Regards, Vaishnavikanthan.
From India, Madras
missvee
I should be thanking you vaishnavi because your words this morning has given me something to use as a balance at work. Some of the people i work with get on my nerves with their authoritative remarks and unprofessional attitudes that i get so irritated but silence...well, you've taught me to keep quiet instead of the nasty remarks i give them and patience...well, am just hoping they get sacked soon. lol
From Ghana, Accra
aspirations_bareilly@yahoo.in

Dear Vaishnavikanthan ,
Excellent thought , admirable posting , Patience and Silence are
strongest pillars of our personality which lay foundation of our
real character. God blessyou and thanks for sharing wonderful gems.
Warm regards ,
Aspirations

From India, Bangalore
N.Ananth

Powerful words. Stand Up to be seen, shout up to be heard, shut to be appreciated; Courtesy Voice of America Many Years ago.
From India, Madras
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
The Two powerful energies - Patience and Silence- were followed in Mahabharata in the situation
of Draupadi Vastrapaharanam by Pandavas. It helped a lot for achieving the ultimate Result. Even
Bhishma, Drona, all elders and other Kshatriyas appreciated them and indirectly helped for their
favour.
These are all the situational emotions one should follow when warrants.
Very good quoting . I appreciate Mr.Vaishnavikanthan. His quoting is essentially required for
HR Management Personnel.
D.Gurumurthy
LL.HR & IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Nice quote Vaishnavi. I used to tell my friends to adopt 2S principle. one is Smile and another is Silence. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing Vaishnavi God Bless you
From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.