No Tags Found!

vijaymk
Hi,

I am not sure whether other guys may have asked same question.

I was working with one good "B" company for 21 months, I have appointment letter, salary revision certificate, FORM-16, IT return for the same year but I do not have reliving letter. As I given short-notice to the company (I feel which I made mistake that time but due to stressful employer and no salary hike for more than 1.5 yearcausedd me to do so).

I know, I follow a bad practice giving a short-notice but I feel even after giving complete notice it was difficult to get a reliving letter.

I feel it is impossible to get reliving letter. I had good relationship with other guys who worked for the "B" company who worked for more than 4 year with "B" company. I am getting a good opportunity which will help me to achieve my career goals.

Could you advise me what course of action I can take. I have real experience and not fake one (I really worked for the "B" company)... and just due to reliving letter i am loosing opportunity. Other organisation do not required reliving letter never required from "B" company. I am little worried. Could you please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay

From India, Chennai
khyat

In this case there is only 1 thing you can do......Tell to your new boss that u can sign a Declaration wherein it will be mentioned that u accept that u have been relieved from ur prev er and you have no dues to settle with him.........Due to XYZ reasons u r unable to submit the relieving letter.....
U will also mention there that in cas eur prev er files a case against u or takes a legal action , ur new co will not be responsible for the same and only u will be the 1 who will be responsible................. In case u think u can get the relieving letter after some time , u can mention it there and if u think u cant get ur relieving letter it will be mentioned tehre in the Declarartion......
I m sure that shd workk
U can try and give this advice to ur new er and lets c wat happens.........
All the best for ur future man....
DO keep me infomed of wat happened??????

From India, Khopoli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.