No Tags Found!

Sonit

Hi Neeta, I treid sending the mail to you but it has bounced back, I guess your mailbox is full, if you can provide me with some other mail ID,I can send it to you. Regards, Sonit Singh
From India, Hyderabad
kvmksrinivas

Hi Sonit
It is a wonderful experience to have gone thro the HR dictionary a good compilation ofcourse certain important terms are still to be added i wd try to supplement anything that I can in due course in the meanwhile can U please help material that would help in getting myself updated on HR issues as I am going to attend a MAT for HR Executive in a fortnight. This is very urgent please.
With regards.
Srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
Sonit

hi Srinivas,
I have a link but i doubt it will open if i post it on this column, give me your personal Email ID and i will mail it to you.
I found it to be very usefull n informative.
Regards,
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Badam
Hi, This is Badam, am presently in my final semester of MBA course.....i find this site really interesting and knowledge gaining.... the dictionary would be of really gr8 help..... thanks Badam
From India, Bharat
shamil

hi,
the document is very good.
a year ago i did compile a glossary on human resource management terms but not in English.
Actually i had included most of the terms that is in your document.
thanks
regards

From Sri Lanka
Adnan

No problem Sonit :) but it seems that people are still facing problem to download your HR Dictionary. Dude, why don't you edit your main post and try to update your link or mention the solution to download the file. You will receive more comments of appreciation rather then complain. What do you say? :?:
From Pakistan, Karachi
Sonit

hi people,
I understand that the HR dictionary has created some issues (infact not some but lots of them) for you, hence I have attached another copy of the file please try to download it and if you still face any issues then let me know, I will mail it to your personal mail IDs as I ahve been doing to those who have sent me their mail IDs,
Thanks and Regards,
SONIX

From India, Hyderabad
sachin_2005
hi ,
it s great attachment file u have givien to all of us
thank u
(one more trick to download is put the cursor on the attachment file right click and use "Save as target " and click
and Save it
thank
sachin

From India, Hyderabad
szpatil
Hi Sonit,
I have newly joined this forum. I am unable to open the the document of HR Dictionary can you kindly mail it to me on my personal id
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shraddha Hadavale.

From India, Pune
pghosh

Dear Sonit,
I tried to download the file many times but can't unload the same. It will be nice of you, if you can mail it to me at
Hope you will do the needful
Partha Ghosh

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.