No Tags Found!

Ishita Mahajan
Hi everybody,
I have designed a employee manual in hindi for workers and i want a name in hindi which also has good meaning.this manual include the benefits company is providing to them and their family and if u'll can give me opening page wording also then it will be very useful to me.
Thanx in advance

From India, Chandigarh
pandurang
Hi Vaishali This is very good idea, you can give KAMGAR DOST, AAP KA DOST(co. name). Pandurang
From India, Pune
Sujatha Suresh
Hi Vaishali,
whats the name of your company?
Coz I thought of combining the name and the word "benefits".Try it if possible...
Below are some suggestions, replace "_____ " with the companys name
1. "Aap, ham aur hamara______"
2. "Labh apke parivar ke liye va ham sab ke liye ____ parivar ke oar se"
3. "Niyam bane apke bhalayee ke liye"
4. "______ soche hain ham sab ke liye"
5. "______ diye hain yeh suraksh va suvidhayein aap ke parivar ke liye"
Have a GR8 day!
"Life has come from a very beautiful source. If you remain in touch with that source, everything about you will be beautiful."- SJV

From India, Bhilai
K.Ravi

KAAMGAR SUVIDHA ANUDESH PUSTAK simple translation of employee benefits instruction manual... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
From India, Pune
bhatils
Employee manual should give a feeling of comfort and ease. So you can think any one of the following names:
1. MITRA (means friendship) : As you are from Punjab, this word when pronounced looks closer to the punjabi language. Am I right?
2. RAAHAT (means comfort)
3. SADASYSA (means member): It looks more closer to the family
Best of luck and regards
L S Bhati

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.