richard-kumar
Sir/Madam, If PF amount is less then 50k and Employee Service period is less then 5 year, does Form 15G still apply? Please guide.
From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

If the PF accumulation is less than Rs 50000, then there is no need to give a declaration in form 15G.
From India, Kannur
Anonymous
I thought I would get answers to my questions and will be guided on this platform where many knowledgeable people exist. But unfortunately is no one have answer to my question? This is really not expected here.

Now I'm going to answer to my own question so others will helped.
The answer is there is no need of form 15G even if the service is less than 5 years and amount is below 50,000. Only when it cross 50,000 and service period is less then 5 years you need to submit form 15G.

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

You posted your query on 17th May, and to that I have replied on the same day, probably within the same hour, I think. If my observation was not correct, then others would post their replies. There was nothing wrong in my answer. That was why there did not happen any training replies. Now, you have researched and found the answer. What more did you understood than what I said?
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.