NAPA
Hi ,
We require VANC and CS trainers urgently for programs in Bangolore,Mysore , Hyderabad and Pune . Trainers will paid on an hourly basis depending on thier skills sets and experience. Trainers will need to travel occasionally to Mysore, Hyd and Pune but trngs are primarily in Blore at the clients site.Contact me ASAP @ 9342553096 or email me :
Thanks & Regards,
Cheif Consulant and Director,
KLAS SOFT SERVICES
Bharath.R

From India, Bangalore
Ankit Sharma - PM

Hi,

Though you posted on CITEHR a long time back but still let me take this opportunity to introduce you to PLANMAN CONSULTING, sister concern of Indian Institute of Planning & Management(IIPM), a firm run by noted economist & management guru Mr.Arindham Chaudhury,

We are India's one of the largest multi-interest firm and have presence in Media, PR, HR, Event Management, HR, Market Research, IT ,T&D etc. and we operate from New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad

I would be happy if you could provide me your telephone number so that we can talk and can work upon the requirements which may come up in the future in case you are through with the requirements you mentioned in the post

Moreover we are looking for a long term relationship so that we can fulfill your future needs

Enclosed below is a brief profile of PLANMAN CONSULTING, I request you to go through the profile.

Waiting for a prompt reply

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Sharma

PLANMAN CONSULTING (T&D Division)

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt planman_tandd_704.ppt (662.0 KB, 123 views)

dvs.murthy
Dear Bharat I am DVS.Murthy from Hyderabad.I am a Freelance Trainer & Performence Coach. I am in this field for the past 7yrs.You can contact me on mobile no:09346796414 regards murthy
From India, Hyderabad
bobmathews

Dear Bharat,
I am an experienced Communication and Soft Skills Trainer based in Pune.

I have specialized in delivering the following Programs:

Essentials of Effective Communication
Accent Neutralization(V & A)

Personality Development
Motivation
Customer Delight
Grooming and Etiquette
Spoken English

I have recently delivered a 40 hour module on English Language Enhancement to the students of IFMR, a leading B School in Chennai and an 8 hour module on the Essentials of Effective Communication for the staff of IL & FS, Hyderabad.

Regards
Bob
Phone: 020 65005207
Mobile: 09884763859

From India, Pune
File Type: doc CURRICULUM_VITAE[1][1][1][1].Bob.doc (51.3 KB, 60 views)

emmanuelrajd
HI Bharat,
I am Emmanuel from Hyderabad, i have totally five years experience as a domestic process, Soft-skill Trainer, Now i opened a Training and Placement center in 2000 sft area with well furnished & Ac
PFA for photo of my office
At present we recruiting for domestic inbound sector,
I am looking for good support to deal with MNC BPO
Please let me know how you can help me
Emmanuel Raj Dasari

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: jpg Reception.JPG (280.5 KB, 151 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.