kingshukbhadury

Hi!

I am a freelance Corporate Trainer specialized in Behavioral & Soft Skill Workshops.Having spent more than 12 years in key positions in both service & manufacturing sectors, I share my experience through my workshops.

Also associated with Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies,Indira Management Institutes and other top management colleges in Pune as a consulting professor.

Was Country Head- Training & Development for Videocon International, Training Head for Radisson Group of Hotels-Delhi & The Claridges- New Delhi.

I have conducted workshops across the country in various corporate sectors ranging from Hospitality, Airlines, Telecommunications, Media, Manufacturing and Retail Sector.I conduct workshops all across the country and abroad.

For Details refer to "www.kingshukbhadury.orgfree.com"

KEY WORKSHOPS:

Customer Delight- “Delivering Customer Service Excellence”

Interpersonal Communication

Leadership & Team Building

Presentation Skills

Negotiating Skills

Art of Selling

Key Account Management

Conflict Management

Time Management

Train the Trainer

and other customized behavioral & soft skill workshops.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank You,

KINGSHUK BHADURY BHM,MDBA,MHCIMA(UK)

Management Consultant & Corporate Trainer

C-302 Simran Corner, Near Govind Garden Restaurant

Pimple Saudagar, Aundh Annexe

Pune- 411027

Mobile: 9923017290

Email: "bhadurykingshuk@rediffmail.com","bhadury.kingshuk @gmail.com"

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Workshop Basket & Profile.pdf (112.7 KB, 22 views)

cutecadets2002
Dear Shraddha, Can u call my friend Ms. Anand on +919313675109. She is a hotel management Graduate and wants to pursue training as a career. regards
From India, Pune
naeemagra
hi shraddha
i m completed hotel management this year and i m working as the lecturer in SAI NATH GROUP OF EDUCATION AGRA. so i want do some betterment in my carrier with new institute so plz help me.
with best regard
NAEEM KHAN

From India, Meerut
ahujamamamia

Greetings
Im a hospitality trainer at Frankfinn Insitute since the last 6yrs and been in this feild over 30yrs. You can call me at 09823065776-or mail me at
Thanks
Positively
Ahuja

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.