View Poll Results: This is my first post. Please give your review.
Excellent 182 50.00%
Good 155 42.58%
Ok 25 6.87%
Poor 2 0.55%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

vivek.hr
excelent buddy
[QUOTE=pratyesh.somani;1300976]Don't ever fight with the Attitude, Fight with the situation,
As situation always gives you more opportunities to learn something, but attitude never.
Coping with the situation will always lead you toward the new heights of the understanding the life.
Attitude never wins battles, it just lead you towards the dark path of the shadow.
So live happy, live cheerful.[/QUOT

From India, Hyderabad
vvharish

Dear Pratyesh,
Very nice presentation. However, I was foxed in the beginning with the words..."Never fight the attitude". It took sometime for me to realize that you are advising not to fight other people's attitude.
How true...!!!. Rather than fighting somebody else's attitude, we need to build up our own. And your presentation is a very good pointer to develop self awareness based on universal principles.
Keep it up please...
Sunil Chandra
Pentagon Impex

From India, Delhi
anie.swati
really very good ppt............. teaching d facts of life and ways how 2 make it worthfull..................... keep sharing.............
From India, Pune
indyslon
Well I am not agree. Actully Attitude is your personlity, it is showing that you are ready for the next level, otherwise you will remain 'labor' all tenure. There are two attitudes - one is Good and another one is Bad, Opportunity will give short term gain in career but your good attitude will give you long term gain....you have to understand when you have to use your good attitude.
From India, New Delhi
pb.chakrabarti
Attitude is the main criteria in any establishment, your attitude will focus your institution, Don't show any angriness, bad posturer, deal the situation with impartial judgement but with a
simplicity, Mind ! you are an institution, rest world has a look on you, a slight attitude may danger you as well as your institution.
PRIYA BRATA CHAKRABARTI (SINCE RETIRED)

From India, Calcutta
anumarvellous_7

very nice post dude i request to all members please motivate Pratyesh Somani, so that he keeps on posting such wonderful PPt. & motivate us. & also vote him. nice work...............
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.