No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Do MNCs do verification or authentication for an internship?

I have worked in a small firm fior 5-6 month , I was just learning things and I got a certificate from them a internship certificate. They company is real . I really went there but I got a certificate of 1 year from them .

Do you think it could be called as fake by bgv companies or I can get caught .

From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

An internship is a professional learning experience that offers meaningful, practical work related to a student's field of study or career interest. In normal course student has to undergo internship with a certificate issued by the college.

Real Intership won't prolong for a very long period. In your case 5-6 months to be considered as short employment only. As you are projecting it as one year definitely this internship would be subjected to BGV. However as you claim one year certificate waa issued by the company during verification they will confirm the same.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.