captbindu
Hi, Fell free to call me at 9909014452. I am from Army and running a placement consultancy. I think i will be able to guide you rgds bindu

Anita P Panicker

Hi,
I really feel you can start applying for a job, as I have family member's who are working in Air Force and I find then far smarter and too good at their work. They have managed to get very good job in the so called corporate world.
Firstly register with monster, naukari and Times job site, as many of the corporate people are in lookout for people from Defence as they are very sincere, trustworthy and hardworking. So please prepare a Good Resume start applying. Incase you want to takeup any education qualification you can do a correspondenc course in HR eg form Symbosis, NMIM'S etc.
All the best.
Anita:icon1:

From India, Mumbai
Tunar
Hi,
I think some kind of bridging course is essential. You have options like six months executive management course at one of the IIMS or XLRI Which is sponsored by The Director General Resettlement and one year executive management course only at IIMS.
Take care.
Tunar

From India, Ahmadabad
Aslamsha123

welcome back to this world, I was also in IAF for 20 years and after coming out way back in 2000, I head Fin,(my bread and butter) IT (my passion) & admin (No mans baby) in a company of 400 + staff.
Here are the rules of the game to win in corporate world.
Forget what you were in IAF,( faster the better).
Do some thing you enjoy and build specialization, like labour, statutory, recruitment techniques, do job for the sake of job (not for the sake of money).
Build politeness in you, be a good listener, and understand others point of views.
Last but not the least, junk Air-force English and learn Corporate English

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.