navneet.kumar1

Dear Friends & Seniors,

Good Evening ! trust you are keeping well & safe.

I need your suggestion for my below mentioned query;

Sec 7-B of Factories Act 1948 define the guidelines where an article(plant & machinery) is designed or manufactured outside India, is shall be obligatory on the part of the importer to see—

a)that the article conforms to the same standards if such article is manufactured in India, or

b) if the standards adopted in the country outside for the manufacture of such article is above the standards adopted in India, that the article conforms to such standards.

My queries;

1. Does the Factory Inspector really check/ asked informations related to plant manufactured outside India while providing the layout approval followed by factory operating licence? if yes then what should be supporting documents available to meet the requirement.

2. Any obligation to import second hand plant under factories act? or any other Indian regulation (Pollution laws etc)

3. For the same scenario any obligation or compliance needs to be asked by the State Pollution Control board while granting the Consent to Establish & Consent to Operate.

Request to share your experience & suggestions.

Many thanks.

Many thanks.

Rgds...

Navneet Kumar

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.