kiran.kanuri
I need to delete the post or modify the post. Please help me
From India, Hyderabad
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Kiran Kanuri,
Our citehr is always supple to help you in any need. Before our Admin/Moderators performing any action, could you let us know the exact reason on deleting/ modifying the said link?
Coz editting any post by themselves is not possible to the members in the forum except when something is posted; edit facility would be available/active only for next 5 mins. Post can be modified -- if you'd want any one of our moderators to edit your post (relevant information should be given by you). If not please let us know as we can delete without further ado.

From India, Visakhapatnam
sreedevihr
I need to delete my posts, as I unknowingly, have given my contact information in those posts. please help me.. this is very urgent.. I wish I could furnish the link of those posts here, but I think it is not allowed (I have tried it just now but failed). Appreciate your earliest response.
From India, Kochi
Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. Sreedevihr, Do you wish to delete any selected posts or all your posts as a whole? Let us know as Ms. (Cite Contribution), will abet you with timely action. Thanks!
From India, Visakhapatnam
Cite Contribution

Dear Sridevi, We have removed the posts you mailed us. Trust its fine with you now . Thankyou Sharmila for your support ! Looking forward to hear from her
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.