No Tags Found!

aniita

Hyllossss Everybody,, Enjoy !! Regards, Anita
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg loveletter_597.jpg (136.4 KB, 553 views)

Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good advice given.. :wink: :wink: :wink: BTW.. do you think in this IT world, people still use the written letters.. :roll:
From India, Ahmadabad
manoj.bharti

Good one... I’ll appreciate if U have any circular of this kind... Please send me... :lol: :D :lol: Manoj
From India, Calcutta
aniita

Hylloss Everybody,
Thanx for your replies...i would like to say something to Amit , yes its true ppl generally use sms nd mails. Now a days letters are not in vogue becoz we dont hve much time to spend on it . But can u feel the importance of a letter ? If someone writing u a mail then he/ she has to invest his / her time, thoughts nd emotions....its a quite long process but words sometime reveal lots of things.
And in short i posted this letter only bcoz of humour not for any other intension. :) :) :)
Best regards,
Anita

From India, Madras
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you Anita.. BTW even i did say all such things to create more humor.. why did you take all these seriously.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Ji Aisa hi hai.. :wink: :wink: :wink: BTW Amit serious ho gaya to Jokes ki jagah pe senti shayaris aane lagengi.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Oho.. Go ahead Mr Amit.. but please requested don’t write Seth in the end.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
aniita

Hey Amit dont provoke anyone for a bad cause nd by d way where u hve seen that name Seth....???
From India, Madras
Amitmhrm

Sorry Anita.. But as far as i know, yet you have not patent it.. so let him use the same letter.. don't worry he has not mentioned that he is going to write the same to you.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I was just saying him that please don't write Seth instead of Kumar.. at the end.. :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
aniita

thats y m asking u who is Seth? nd now u hve written here one new character Kumar??????? quite confused :? :? :?
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.