No Tags Found!

nikhileshpandit
Hi all,As kown a basic sal of 6500 is the celing for PF calculation i.e employee caotirbutes Rs. 780/- & Employer contributes Rs. 780/- i.e. a sum of Rs. 1560 is deposited in PF account. Request Help on bifurcation of Rs. 1560/- with respoect to what amount goes in PF & Pension Scheam.Kindly HelpRegardsNikhilesh
From India, Mumbai
Amatya007

Dear Nikhilesh,
As per the PF Act, the total 24 % ( Employees 12 % and employers 12%) is divided as under
The Employees contribution i.e 12 % of (Basic + DA) would go into Provident Fund Account
The Employers contribution i.e 12 % is divided into 2 parts
Into Pension Pund - 8.33 % of Basic & DA subject to maximum Basic + DA is RS 6500/- per month.
Remaining part of 12 % would go into Provident Fund.
So the 24 % would divided into PF Fund and Pension Fund as under
  • Provident Fund = Total Emplyees contribution + remaining part of employers contribution
  • Pension Fund = Only Employer contribution. 8.33 % of Basic + DA, subject to maximum Basic + DA is RS 6500/- per month. If the Basic + DA is less then Rs 6500/- the canculation would made on the actual.
AMATYA

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.