No Tags Found!

sweta.snha
hii deepak
it was a nice presentation and very useful..can u help me with the compensation benchmarking details in hotel sectors,im actually doing my interns on that topic..my email id is .
Regards
Sweta Sinha

From India, Jaipur
Trivedi Dhrupa
Hi...Deepak.
This is Dhrupa from Rajkot (Gujarat).
I am an MBA student.
That was really a Very Good ppt....Thanks for wonderful information...
keep it up..
I need your help. Please send me a ppt on "role of HR Manager in Recession", if that's possible for you. I need it urgently.
Thanks for the same..Take care...:)

From India, Surat
jenalyn
Hi to all,
Im from Philippines, Im working as HR senior in our company, part of my strategic plan is the employees benefits, is anybody can help me to to this, any input suggestions or recommedation will be highly appreciated.
Thank you, God bless

From Philippines, Pasig
mr.king

please provide any one attach the file of 'Employer Responsibilities regarding P.F & ESIC. Which files and registers to be maintained by Employer.P.F Act with Latest Amendments, ESIC Act with Latest Amedments mail to be
thaking you,
king

From India, Warangal
manju85.joshi
i am working in doha qatar with manufacturing and trading company can any one tell me the how to make recruitment plan
From India, Delhi
divya sekar
Hai i am divya . I am doing project in hr. I need answer for some questions. Here i attached these questions. Please help me thanking you
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx INCOME TAX PERSPECTIVE.docx (11.4 KB, 75 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.