pramodthakar

Pl. give information of minimum wages changed if any and applicable w,e,f, July 2012 Pramod Thakar
From India, Pune
akatrap

Dear All, I am attaching herewith Special Allowance for Maharashtra state for the period 1st July 2012 to 31st December 2012 for your information. Regards, Avinash K.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Spl All Notification from 1st July to 31st December 2012.pdf (2.09 MB, 63 views)

bijay_majumdar

Hi, Can Any one share the revised special allowances notification for the period of Jul to Dec 2012, from the Pune district Security Guard Board. Thanks Bijay
From India, Vadodara
korgaonkar k a

Dear Bijay ji,
It seems the Pune District Security Guard Board has not yet revised their rates effective from July 2012. In the official website of the Board "http://punedistrictsecurityguardboard.in" the rates shown are effective from January 2012 on-wards. The PDF of the same is attached herewith for your ready reference.
Thanks with regards.
Keshav Korgonkar
Shantadurgaent.com,Insurance Advisors,Corporate Advisors,Legal Advise,Wage and salary,Shantadurgaent.com,Labour Compliance Audit,SSI registration,NOC from

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PUNE SECURITY BOARD RATES_jan 2012.pdf (676.5 KB, 53 views)

bijay_majumdar

Dear Keshav Korgaonkar Sir,
Thanks for updates,
I was wondering how guard board can be so reluctant in doing amendments even after the three months,Is there any way out for this,as security personnel in the industry are looking out for the DA revision as well.
Regards.
Bijay

From India, Vadodara
bijay_majumdar

Sir/Memebers, I am Looking For Pune district Security Guard Board for the Period of Jan 2022 to JUN 2022. Pls Sahre. Thanks
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.