No Tags Found!

Prashantsinha1967
I resigned from my company in May 2006 after working for them for 6.10 years. Can I claim Gratuity Amount now as I had not claimed then.
From India, Vadodara
Ankita1001

An employee who has worked for min period of 5years is eligible to gratuity. usually you do not have to claim it, it gets reflected in you F&F.
Pls check in your F&F settlement if that has been provided. You might have recieved a letter regarding diff payments made to you.
Also before that check your offer/appointment letter if Gratuity breakage was included in your CTC. There are certain regulations to be followed. Gratuity per se is not paid to people in top management. They call it Ex-gratia for them.
If gratuity is mentioned in your offer/appointment letter and not in your F&F statement, you can contact your HR and ask to look into the matter... (after 6 years, there should be a little problem but try harder)
If gratuity isn't mentioned in your offer letter and hence nt in ur F&F stmt, call your senior casually and report it to him before you go to HR and understand the policy.
Hope it helps. :)
Wish you luck

From India, Mumbai
vinodbidwaik

Dear All,
This case also shows the attitude of the copmany or HR people working in that copmany. Gratuity is a leigitimate right of en employee once he resignes after 5 years, why he need to cliam. He is eligible and there are no adverse cases why the grtuity was not paid along with F&F?
Prashant: Have you left the organization with good note and did the proper F&F.
Regards,

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.